Here, we discuss everything about software applications, Android and iOS Apps, Windows and Linux Operating systems, etc.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
I heard Windows 11 has a hidden administrator. Is it true? If there is one, how can we activate it?
Yes, Windows 11 has a hidden default administrative account. You can enable it by running a DOS Prompt command. Follow the instructions below to activate the secret Windows 11 administrative account on a PC.
- Press the Windows and S keys together and type Command Prompt on the search box.
- Click the option Run as administrator.
- Type the following command and press the enter key.
Code: Select all
net user "Administrator" /active:yes
- Edit the Windows Boot Order Menu
- Hide Windows 11 PC From Other Devices in a Network
- A lot of Backlinks Disappeared From Google Webmaster Account
- How to Solve Ping Request Timed Out Error?
- Ping error transmit failed general failure
- Blogger Blog Has Duplicate Post Links
- Minimum Page Views To Earn $10 From AdSense
- New Breadcrumbs Structured Data Issue Detected for Site
- How to Optimize Blogspot Template for More Search Traffic?
- How to Change Default Blogger Post Font Size For Individual Page?