How to Create a Free Custom Email Address For Your Website?

It is a Webmaster forum to discuss website promotion, CMS management, Search Engine discussions, AdSense, etc.
alex
Standard User

How to Create a Free Custom Email Address For Your Website?

Post by alex »

A professional webmaster always uses a professional email address to communicate with his readers. Do you know what a professional email address is?

A professional email address is an email created for a business. The domain part of the email address is its website domain name.
Consider my blog as an example. The domain name of my blog is SysToSys.com.

So what is a professional email address for my blog? Any email address with systosys.com is a professional email id for my blog.

The conventional method to create a professional email needs email credits from the domain registrar or other professional email service providers.

I do not need to tell you that those services cost you. But you can also create a professional email address for your domain name for free.

This tutorial teaches you how to create a free professional email address for your blog.

Why Do You Need a Professional Email Address?
As I explained, a professional email address is associated with your custom domain name.

For example, admin@systosys.com is a professional email address. This email address is associated with my blog's custom domain name.

So, any email from admin@systosys.com reveals who the sender is.

A professional email address helps you build your brand.
How does a professional email address help you in branding? A professional email id helps others to recognize your website.

It also helps you build trust among your customers. A professional email address will bring more recognition to your business.

Let us check how to create a free professional business email address for your blog.
alex
Standard User

Re: How to Create a Free Custom Email Address For Your Website?

Post by alex »

Create a Free Business Email Address with your Custom Domain Name

We can create a free business email address for your blog with Gmail and ImprovMX.

ImprovMX is my favorite email forwarding service. They have free and paid versions.
After completing the process, you can send and receive emails through your free business email address.

Here I show how to create a free professional email address, admin@systosys.com, with ImprovMX and Gmail.

Let us check how to create a free business email id for a custom domain name with ImprovMX Free Email forwarding service.
  1. Go to the ImprovMX website with the link below.

Code: Select all

https://improvmx.com/
  2. Type your custom domain name and Gmail address in the fields.

3. Click the button, Create a free alias.
  4. ImprovMX will send a confirmation email to the Gmail address you entered.
  5. Go to your Gmail account and click the link to verify.

6. You need to check the Terms and Privacy Policy to validate your account.

Click the button Validate your account.
  7. You have successfully created your account with ImprovMX.

However, you need to set up email forwarding by clicking the link - Email Forwarding Needs Setup.
  8. To activate the free email forwarding service, we must add the ImprovMX MX records in your domain settings.
Let us check how to add the MX records from ImprovMX to the DNS settings of your business's custom domain name.

You can do it from the domain registrar's control panel. Domain registrar is the company through which you purchased your domain name.

Some popular domain registrars are GoDaddy, NameCheap, HostGator, BuyDomains, etc.
Though the User Control panel of different domain registrars may look different, the procedure to add an MX record to the domain is similar.
alex
Standard User

Re: How to Create a Free Custom Email Address For Your Website?

Post by alex »

How to Enable Free Email Forwarding Through Domain Registrar's User Control Panel?

I have mentioned we must add ImprovMX MX records in your domain registrar control panel to activate the free email forwarding service for a custom domain name.

Though I explain the procedure to create a free email account (free email forwarding in this scenario) with GoDaddy, you can follow the same process in NameCheap and other domain registrars.

1. Log into your Domain Registrar's User Account.

You can log into the GoDaddy account using the link below.

https://www.godaddy.com/

You can log into the NameCheap account using the link below.

https://www.namecheap.com/
    Use the Sign In form to enter your username and password.

2. Go to My Products (or My Domains).

Here you can see the domain names you purchased through the registrar.

Select the custom domain name of your business from the list.

Click the DNS button. Some registrars use the term Cname instead of DNS.
  3. You will reach the DNS page of your domain name.

Click the Add button to add new MX records.
  4. Select MX from the drop-down menu.
  5. Add the following value and save the changes.
    Type HOSTNAME PRIORITY VALUE

MX @ 10 mx1.improvmx.com.

MX @ 20 mx2.improvmx.com.
    Check the screenshot to complete the email forwarding part at your domain registrar.

Wait for a few hours.
  6. After a few hours, login back into your ImproMX account.

Click on Aliases to create an email id for your business domain name.

You have successfully created your first business email account for free. I created an email id admin@systosys.com by following the same steps.

Anyone can contact me from now onwards with the professional email id admin@systosys.com.

But what about sending someone an email from the id admin@systosys.com? Let me show you how to send an email from your business Email account.

How to Send Emails to Someone From Your Free Business Email Address?
ImprovMX has an excellent tutorial on how to send an email from your business account.

Visit the link below to read it.

https://improvmx.com/guides/send-emails-using-gmail/
siva
Standard User

Free Business Email Redirection

Post by siva »

I prefer the free business email redirection method. It is free and can see the business emails in my personal email address.