Uninstalled OneDrive Automatically Back After Windows 11 Update

Here, we discuss everything about software applications, Android and iOS Apps, Windows and Linux Operating systems, etc.
Frederick

Uninstalled OneDrive Automatically Back After Windows 11 Update

Post by Frederick »

I have a brand new Windows 11 laptop with a recurring problem. I am not a fan of OneDrive. So, I uninstalled it soon after I purchased the laptop.

Now, I see a problem. With each Windows 11 update, Microsoft reinstalls the OneDrive without my permission. Can you tell me how to tell Microsoft that I do not want OneDrive on my Windows 11 device?
Rahul Agarwal

Cannot Remove OneDrive

Post by Rahul Agarwal »

Microsoft forces everyone to install bloatware while installing the Windows 11 Operating System. It is not so great for users with less technical skills. OneDrive is one among them.
Alex George
Global Moderator

The Proper Steps To Uninstall OneDrive From Windows 11 Laptop

Post by Alex George »

It seems you have not uninstalled OneDrive properly. To avoid the issue you are facing, uninstall OneDrive properly from your Windows 11 PC. Let me explain the steps.

Press the Windows and X keys together. Select Apps and Features from the menu.

You can see all installed Apps on your Windows 11 laptop. Find OneDrive from the list.

Tap on OneDrive and click the Uninstall button. Once you have uninstalled OneDrive, restart your laptop.