Google AdSense Rejected My Application

It is a Webmaster forum to discuss website promotion, CMS management, Search Engine discussions, AdSense, etc.
Muhammad-Ejaz

Google AdSense Rejected My Application

Post by Muhammad-Ejaz »

I have been applying for Google AdSense for the last three months. They keep rejecting my applications without giving any reasons.

Their reply has the same automated response asking me to fix the issues and apply for AdSense again. The problem is - I do not know the real problem.

How can I fix a problem if AdSense is not sharing the real reason?
jmcu

AdSense Rejected My Site For Difficult Navigation Error

Post by jmcu »

It is the 5th time they have rejected me. They sent me the following reply.

Difficult site navigation: During our review of your website, we found your site difficult to navigate. Potential navigation issues include redirects, pages behind a login or restricted access, broken links, excessive pop-ups, dialers, and pages under construction or not yet launched.

Please help me. I don't know what else to do.
Venkat
Standard User

Google AdSense Rejected my Telugu and Hindi blogs

Post by Venkat »

AdSense accepts blogs in their supported languages. So far, Telugu is a supported language, and I see AdSense ads on Telugu websites. They are big sites. But, getting approval for a Telugu, Urdu, or Hindi website is more difficult than English and Spanish sites.

It is my personal opinion on your complaint about AdSense rejection.
KE JIA

AdSense Rejection due to Domain Age Problem

Post by KE JIA »

If you are from India or China, the website and the domain name must be having more than six months age. Otherwise, they will reject your AdSense application.
Nivin

Re: Google AdSense Rejected My Application

Post by Nivin »

You should add more posts to your blog. AdSense loves content rich websites.
Alex George
Global Moderator

The Major Reason For AdSense Rejection

Post by Alex George »

Google AdSense is getting stricter on accepting new blogs and websites into their program. So, ensure that your blog contains the original work.

Original work means publishing first-hand work. Do not copy content from other websites and publish it in your blog.

Ensure that your blog has all the necessary pages. Necessary pages means the About Author page, FAQ, Contact page, Privacy Policy, etc.

Google AdSense will not accept websites with thin content. Your site should have enough quality posts.

Activate SSL before applying for AdSense.