Discovered but not crawled - URL cannot appear on Bing

It is a Webmaster forum to discuss website promotion, CMS management, Search Engine discussions, AdSense, etc.
Yashika
Standard User

Discovered but not crawled - URL cannot appear on Bing

Post by Yashika »

Hello, I recently noticed a problem with my blog on the Bing Search engine. My blog has not received a single visit from the Bing Search Engine for the past month.

When I conducted a site wide search (site: my blog domain name), Bing showed zero results. Today, I conducted a URL inspection in the Bing Webmaster Tools.

The results said, discovered but not crawled - URL cannot appear on Bing and the following instructions.

Code: Select all

The inspected URL is known to Bing but has some issues which are preventing indexation. We recommend you to follow Bing Webmaster Guidelines to increase your chances of indexation.

If you think this URL should be indexed, click on Request indexing button. We will index it if we can fetch it and it adheres to Bing Webmaster guidelines
I clicked the Request indexing button. But, I do not think it will resolve the problem. Do you have any suggestions?
xavior
Global Moderator

Microsoft Bing has Added your Blog to Its webspam list

Post by xavior »

It seems Microsoft Bing has added your website to its spam list. As long as your blog is in the spam list, Bing will not send a single traffic to it. You must contact their support and ask them to remove your blog from the spam list.