Check Whether Google Can Index a Web Page

It is a Webmaster forum to discuss website promotion, CMS management, Search Engine discussions, AdSense, etc.
Venkat
Standard User

Check Whether Google Can Index a Web Page

Post by Venkat »

I have a blog with some technical SEO issues. Google refuses to index some pages on my blog. Can you tell me a free tool to check whether Google faces problems indexing my blog pages?
Alex George
Global Moderator

Check The Technical SEO Problems Of a Website For Free

Post by Alex George »

Google Search Console is the best free tool to check for the indexing issues of a website. Let me explain how to use it to check for all technical issues preventing your blog from indexing.
  1. Go to the Google Search Console by visiting the link below.

Code: Select all

https://search.google.com/search-console/
  2. Register your blog with them and verify the ownership.
  3. Click on URL Inspection from the left menu.
  4. Type the URL of the blog post (that shows problems with Google) and press the enter key.
  5. Click on Live Test and wait for the Google results.
Random Topics Bot
Editor

Re: Check Whether Google Can Index a Web Page

Post by Random Topics Bot »

Venkat
Standard User

Google Live Test To Cache a Blog Post

Post by Venkat »

Live Test says Google can index the page. But, after three days, those pages are not in the Google index.
Alex George
Global Moderator

Free Tool to check Technical Problems that Prevent Google From Indexing a web page

Post by Alex George »

Live Test in Google Search Console checks whether any serious technical issues that can prevent a web page from getting indexed. However, there is no guarantee that Google will index your web page.

Create a few internal links from other pages to this page. This will help google index the web page.